Great Quick Valentine Card


This is Rachel's Valentine Card that we're making for her Daycare teachers.  She loves Amber, Ro and Una so much.  She talks about them at home, and gets so excited when we get to go see them.  I love that she has them in her life.  We initially hated leaving her at daycare, but the three of them made the transition so seamless for us - it's so hard to believe that she's only been there for four months.


I've made up this little card for them and I'm going to try to get her to colour something inside for them.  I hope that they like it.  The stamp that I used is from a little stamp set called "whoo's your valentine" which I scooped up in the summer.  I've shown all of the stamps included in this set... now the circular one is AWESOME and it's meant to go around a sucker.  Cute!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...