Happy Robbie Burns Day!


Let me start off by saying that we are not Scottish, but we did celebrate Robbie Burns day last year.  It fell on our regular monthly "cheesy games night" with the gang... and one of the girls is a Scot, so we did a theme night.  It was so fun until they broke out the Haggis.  It didn't look bad and I said that I would try it - then the buggers told me what it was made of.  This is me trying my best to be polite yet resisting eating it.  Ikk!  Anyways, Happy Robbie Burns day to all my Scottish readers - hope you have a fun day!

The papers on this layout come from the Sweet Pea digital kit.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...