Jamie's Valetine gift - altered paint can & treats


I've been making up a tin for Jamie to give him on Valentine's Day.  It's going to be full of his favourite candies and a few other little things.  We do not celebrate Valentines Day - I think that this will be the first one that I give him something other than a card.  But I wanted to get him a little something extra so I've found this great little paint can (holds 1L) and I lined it with the new "sending love" designer series papers.  This paper is actually extra special because it has huge GLITTERY flowers and elements all over it.  I love having the glitter on it - so freaking awesome!  The two designer papers on the project as well as the two in the background are all from this package.


I just wrapped the gum in the designer paper and used a punch to make the hole on the side.  I wanted to throw in some of his favourite gum but the blue packaging just didn't gel with the "lovey dovey" kit I was making up for him.  He'll probably gag when he sees all of this red & pink.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...