Let me call you sweetheart

Is there a kid in your life who just hates having their photo taken?  We have one - our nephew Tony.  He's an adorable little 4 yr old, but will not pose for the camera, at least not mine.

I finally got him to do it (I cracked him!!) and he posed for a few photos at Christmas.  Well, then he started to resist.  The photos that I took of just his face are gorgeous, but this photo definitely captures him more.  I love it!  This is so Tony!

I love the bottom photo and how it is attached with a little silver paper clip.  This layout was created with the My Digital Studio software.

Here are a few sneak peeks of the new Sweet Pea designer series papers.  Now - the package comes with 24 different sheets (48 in total) and here are 12 of them.  Jamie bought this for me and I cracked it open the other day.  The new Occassions Mini Catalogue which starts on the 5th has a teeny tiny little snippet of each page and it seriously doesn't do justice to how awesome these papers are, so I wanted to show you a few.  Click on the images for a better closeup.

I am going to make a layout first with the birds on the wires - I have two sheets of it and I'm going to make a double layout.  I just want to put on a few simple black and white images, and maybe a few mattes in the colours of the birds... but I want to keep the layout clean, crisp and easy.  I'll post it once I have my pics developed. 

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...