My Mom makes adorable aprons for toddlers


My Mom makes Rachel great little crafting aprons.  We have other aprons for baking as well.  But we didn't have any that were themed around the holidays.  So last January I asked her to make me four matching aprons.  I gave one to each of my neices, my nephew and to Rachel.  She loved it, but the other kids - not so much.

It has great little pockets along the front and ties at the back.  She loves to tuck in her little people and bring them with her around the house.  These aprons were personalized with each child's initial.  I love them and I appreciate that she made them for me.

If you are interested in having a toddler apron made - just email me the size your child wears and what colour/theme you would like and she can make them for about $20-$30 depending on the material.  Right now we're making valentine themed aprons (with heart pockets!!!).  Can you imagine!  I just can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...