My Monkey wants her monkey bars


Do you have a little monkey who loves to climb on monkey bars?  We do.  Even though it's the dead of winter and we have a foot of snow here, whenever she sees the monkey bars at the park she'll exclaim "I want to CLIMB!!!" She gets so excited.  We are so fortunate to have many awesome parks around us.


I used the new Sweet Pea digital kit to make this layout with the MDS software.  I have to tell you that it looks WAY more complicated than it actually was to make this layout.  First I started with a 12x12 sheet of the designer paper with the birds on it (now how easy is that - half the designing is already done!)  

Then I layered another funky circle on top, added some photos and journaling.  I love that the two papers have matching colours in them.  Even though they're not the same style, it still fits because the colour scheme is consistent.  





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the MDS software! Your pages are great. Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...