Oh how I love nice and simple templates!

I really love this template!  I wanted to do a lot of journaling about Christmas time, and this was the perfect layout for it!  It's a template that is pre-built into the MDS software, and I dropped in 5 quick pictures.

I didn't really do much else to finish the page, I just wanted to focus on the photo and the writing.  I did tie a few ribbons around the bottom, and I did a little stamp at the top, but that's it.  Just a nice quick layout to do that has a lot of writing to remember everything about the day. 


Below is a brand new digital kit released for the My Digital Studio software - it has 48 fabulous papers, felt flower images and a great stamp set.





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...