Recap of Monday


Every three months there is a large Demonstrator meeting in London - it's a wonderful way for us to hang out together, see beautiful projects, talk about the ins & outs of being a demo, talk about events and make fun things!


There were so many amazing samples there and I just loved being able to observe.  I messed up my neck a few weeks back and it's just not back to "being okay" and I just couldn't do a demo.  Um, I kind of loved it because I got to see what everyone else made.  Here's a few photos of samples at the meeting.  If you want to join me in the summer, drop me a note by contacting me through here and I'll tell you all about it.





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...