Such a beautiful and simple card


I love how simple and uncomlicated this card is.  My favourite BEST thing about it - those wonderful little embossing butterflies!  They are freaking amazing!  They are a new embosslit and you can whip out 4 butterflies in one crank of the Big Shot.  I'm giving this to my Mom to thank her for helping out with Rachel while I've been in school.  Although I'm not done yet, it's still nice to let her know that we appreciate what she is doing.


Recipe:
Card Stock: Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Rich Razzleberry polka-dotted ribbon, Beautiful Wings embosslit die.





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...