Such a fun little bookmark


How neat and easy is this?  It's just a cute little bookmark that I saw at a demo meeting last year and I've since made about a dozen of them.

Sorry for such a quick post - things are getting hectic at school and I'm up to my ears in an essay.  Can't wait for April 10th - then I'm done again for a month.

Last night was the huge Quarterly Demonstrator meeting in London - it was a blast as usual and I'm so fortunate to have such great demos to bounce ideas off of and share with.  It was wonderful that I was able to bring several guests with me to the event who are not demonstrators - but wanted to come just to check it out - Lindy, Lin, Angie, Nellie, Hermine, Kelli-Anne and Heather.

I'll show off all of the great projects soon that were featured in the Demonstrator Theatre. Normally I present in the demo theatre, but then I never get to actually SEE what everyone else makes, so last night I took it easy (nice for my neck too) and just observed.  I loved it! Oh my gosh - it was wonderful to actually watch all of the presentations and I'll show you more about them over the next few days.   It was great to see so many of my local downline at the event: Jazz, Caitlyn, Kristine, Catherine, Danielle, Caroline and Nancy (my adopted downline). 


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...