Busy little bees... and the 5th Canadian Gold medal!

So I wanted to try something a little bit different.  I had a few pieces of the Sweet Pea Designer Series papers cut for the card I made yesterday.  I thought that the paper itself was just beautiful and that it looked like a huge flower.  So I just inked up a few bees from the "Just Buzzin' By" stamp set and shaded them in.  The images were stamped in the Basic Brown Classic ink which is permanent and I shaded in the bees with the Stampin' Up write markers (Summer Sun, Blush Blossom and Barely Banana). The greeting is also from the "Just Buzzin' By" stamp set.



I do have a few upcoming classes and events scheduled through my meetup.com group.  To visit this group please visit http://www.meetup.com/LondonStampnScrap/ 
 

Congratulations to our local team who won the Ice dance Gold Medal - he even gave a shout out to Ilderton - how cool is that?  It was a stunning performance and absolutely blew me away!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Isn't awesome to have young champions so close to home!:-)

Love you layout and how you have been creating inspiring scrapbook pages about the Olympics!

TFS!

Michelle Head said...

I love all the layouts you've been making with the Olympians :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...