Cool colour combination - Garden Green and Bermuda Bay. DEMO SWAP!

This colour combo is so totally cool!  I love all of the dots and I love all of the hearts!  This was another great card that I received in my demo swap - I'll be showing off the rest over the next couple of days.





Demo-Only Spring Swap!
Description:Need inspiration, ideas, examples to show your customers? This is a swap for card fronts for those of us who would like cards made with current stamp sets.

Quantity: 6+1 Card fronts in either 5x5 size or 5.5x4.25 (I will keep a running list, so it doesn't matter how many people sign up, still do 6+1. You will receive back 6 cards. If you want to be in it twice, do 6 of one card and 6 of another.

Due Date: Monday March 22nd at my house.

Rules: PLEASE READ!!!
Please do your best work. I would appreciate at least 3 layers of card stock and minimum of 1 embellishments and all current Stampin Up products only.  If you want to include a recipe, you can, but it is not necessary.

To get the cards to me:
Put your cards in a ziplock bag and include a piece of paper with the swap name, your name, on the bag. If you are mailing them: Include a self addressed envelope (or self addressed label if you want them returned  and the amount of postage you used to mail it to me + 2 extra stamps. Unused stamps will be returned.  If you are delivering them: please drop them off at my place - I have a mailbox that you can slip them in.

Deadline to have your packages in my hands is March 22nd so please mail your swaps at least 1 week before the due date. Late items will be returned unswapped. I'd like everyone to check in a week or so before the due date so I know everything is on track.

Mail or Deliver to:
Alesha Walls
91 Bonaventure Drive
London, ON, N5V 4A7

You can sign-up for more than one spot but each one much be a different design. Let's make some beautiful cards!  The Demonstrators participating in this swap will be listed here once people sign up.  Please post a comment to sign up or email me.  Thanks!



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...