Garden from the heart - a great set for watercolouring

The watercolouring on this card is just beautiful!  I actually have this stamp set (Garden from the heart) but have yet to crack it open, and I just might this weekend.  I love the dainty border punch (in ruby red) underneath the chocolate chip card stock.  The background designer paper is from the Sweet Pea package.  

Now, if you haven't been able to get your hands on the new border punches you'll want to check out this Stampin' Up! Video.  It explains how the new border punches work, and how they coordinate with the new corner punches.  It's a fabulous feature - having border punches and matching corner punches.  It's about 10 minutes long, and it's very informative.  Enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

ottersln said...

This is a great card! I just got my punches and I love this card layout. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...