Gold in Skeleton for Canada!!!

I've been having so much fun creating these Olympic Scrapbooking layouts!  I think of all of the events, skeleton looks the scariest to me.  But - WOW does it ever look fun too!


This was Canada's 8th medal at the Olympics - congrats to all of the Athletes and I hope we bring in a few more today!


This layout was made with the MDS software, the school days 2 set, and Real Red Baroque designer series paper. 

This is Rachels Valentine Card for my parents.  I wanted something simple but beautiful.  I asked Rachel what colour she wanted the colour to be and she said "LeLLo" - so here we have it.  I love it and I wanted to add in just a little bit of red on it.  The background designer paper is from the Sweet Pea collection (so are the two sheets for the backdrop).  The image is from the "You & Moi" stamp set. I used the curly label punch to make the shape that I stamped on.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...