How sharp is this? Olympic gold #3 for Canada!

I received this card from Chris ages ago and I just found it.  She gave it to me at a quarterly meeting.  I was just cleaning out one of the bins in my studio and found a whole bag of cards from that event. Isn't this just a beautiful and calm card?  The technique that she used on this card was basically just layering ink on using the brayer.  The branch was embossed and the stamp set is called "Thoughts and prayers".  Thank you Chris for a beautiful card!


This is my scrapbook page for my HOME TOWN HERO!!!  Christine Nesbitt is from London, Ontario and won a speed skating gold medal at the Olympics this week.  How completely wonderful and I hope that London gets a chance to see it!  She competes again today and I'll be watching and cheering for her!




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...