Easy card and OLYMPIC GOLD!!!!

I made this card with my downline for the demo swap.  She was lost, didn't know what to stamp, and this is what we came up with together.  I hope that everyone else in the swap likes this card - I love the colours (orchid, Razzleberry, Celery).

The border punch that we used on this card is the eyelet border punch.  If you aren't familiar with how to use the new-style of border punches please check out the video that I uploaded a few days ago (just scroll down) as it explains how to use them and how to make them work with the new corner punches.

Now - the My digital scrapbooking software is fabulous.  Did you know that you don't have to be a photographer to use it?  Man, you don't even need a camera!  I found all of these pics online and used them to create a fun layout commemorating a great Canadian Athlete, Alexandre!
My parents and I have really got into Olympic spirit.  I was so excited that we won a GOLD medal in Moguls!!!  I decided to scrap it - CAN YOU FEEL THE ENERGY????  I really wish that I was in Vancouver - my best friend Becky lives there (well, for a few more weeks then she is moving back to London!!!)  Click here for all of the info on the 2010 Vancouver Olympics: http://www.vancouver2010.com/



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7 from me, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Diane said...

That was a moving moment for all Canadians wasn't it!!!!
Gorgeous layout!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...