Looking for some peace

Life has been hectic around here; Jamie has been sick for 4 weeks, Rachel for 3.  She's getting worse - she's been on two rounds of antibiotics now and I thought that she would have kicked it, but she isn't.  We're seeing her Dr again today for the 5th time.  I hate it when my baby isn't well. 

I needed a calm release from caring for two sickos, so I came down to scrap.  I was intending to scrap some recent photos, but found myself drawn to the peaceful airy photos I took a few years ago at Rondeau Provincial park.  I just love this photo.  I've always wanted to blow it up and put it on our wall.



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
 Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

3 comments:

Jane Graham said...

I really like your picture. Very nice, and it does look very calming.

Liz said...

That is an amazing and serene picture. Great layout too!

9kids said...

Sure hope Jamie and Rachel get better...and SOON.

Love your LO ~ apparently you're as talented a photographer as you are a scrapper and cardmaker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...