My "Fox and friends" card for the demo swap

I am a very simple stamper - I love to have things made quickly, and this is the card that I made for a demo swap.  It was nice and simple and went together with ease.  I love the colour combo (which is perfect for little boys). I made this with the stamp set Fox ad Friends and the level 1 hostess package of paper.

The designer paper was scalloped with our scallop edge punch and I added some olive designer brads to add a little more green into the card.

Last night I had 9 wonderful friends over stamping for my Quick Valentine Class - lots of fun.  I finally got my box #2 die cracked open! I actually didn't realize how large the box was and I was quite happy that it will actually fit quite a lot inside. 

We decorated the box with the new sparkly designer paper called "Sending love" - the photograph in the Mini Catalogue & online just doesn't do it justice - it's a very vibrant paper with lots of glitter and sparkles on it.  If you would like information about all of my local classes, please join my mailing list on the right (or join Meetup.com as that is where to RSVP for the classes).




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Lisa Mac said...

Very cute!!! I love simple cards :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...