My lawn was pink on Valentine's Day

Jamie and Rachel went out and decorated the lawn for me.  It was adorable.  They closed the curtains, took some water bottles and filled them with red food colouring and made a huge heart on my front lawn for me.  All I could hear from inside was squeals, I actually had no idea what they were doing (I didn't know about the water bottles).  When they came in, Rachel spilled the beans and I was allowed to look outside.  Loved it!  She was so proud of that heart for days.

I made this layout using My Digital Studio and the "Sweet Pea" papers and felt embellishments.  It was so easy to put together and I just love it!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh isn't that special!!!! Love the layout you've done!

9kids said...

That is SO sweet! I wonder if the same thing would work in sand instead of snow ;p

Riet said...

very nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...