My Olympic Scrapbook Pages - our first medal!

Go Team Canada!


Every year I love to watch the Olympics - I love the tradition of it.  I am actually studying the ancient Greeks and Romans at University and I'm in my final few classes.  I cheer on my Country and can't wait for the skiing, hockey, skating, curling, and so much more!  Oh how I wish that I was in Vancouver right now.  My best friend lives there and I can just imaging the spirit and excitement right now.  Here's a layout that I made commemmorating our first medal of the 2010 Games - I was able to catch this competition live and WOW was that close!



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...