Silver for Curling - my Olympic scrapbook page!

Way way back in high school, I tried curling for a year.  It was one of the hardest things I could do - I can't skate so I've never been on ice before.  I was like a little mountain goat.  I gave it up, but I do appreciate the skill that these ladies have.  WOW - they played a great game.  Congrats to team Canada on their silver medal!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Cyndi Wilis said...

Alesha, I have so enjoyed all your Olympic pages. I live in Vancouver and it has been the experience of a lifetime. I also carried the torch. Thanks for keeping the excitement alive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...