Simple Stars on a card

My hubby says to me.... after I have asked his millionth opinion about yet another card I've made... "why do you have to make them so time consuming and complicated?"  True enough.  So here's some simple stars on a card.


I added in a stamp on the bottom and a button tied with twine.  Now that's nice and simple.  I used the Star Punch and the level 2 hostess item "Patterns designer series paper".  The paper that I chose were from the Night of Navy papers and the ink for the stamp is also in Night of Navy.

The button that I used was a chocolate coloured button from the button latte collection of buttons.  The stamp on the bottom is a beautiful greeting from the stamp set called "Heard from the Heart".  What do you think?  Easy card for a great man?  Yeah - Maybe I'll mail it to my hubby at work, LOL!

I am very impressed with how well Canada is doing at the Olympics - WOW!  We're just so incredibly talented.  Here's a layout that I made celebrating our 4th Silver medal of the games!  Go Canada!

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...