Tonight's big event - really excited! Speed Skating Gold Medal Scrapbook layout

Congrats to Team CANADA on our 10th Gold Medal!!!  Yes, I actually can't scrap the medals as quick as we're getting them!

Tonight my girls and I are having a Big Stampin' Fundraiser for the London Search and Rescue team.  I am quite excited about it and I can't wait to see everyone.  On Wednesday I was going to start prepping for it... however I was reading for an exam for a little longer than I intended to and I pulled my neck.  It got significantly worse yesterday.  Thankfully, Kristine who is my saviour, came over last night and did most of the prep work and packing for me for the event.  She is such a wonderful friend and I will owe the success of the event to her.  Today, I woke up and am pretty much immobile.  Jamie had to take the day off work to get me to my Doctors and I am also heading to get a good massage.  I hope that it helps to loosen things up before tonight.  Thankfully Caroline, Kristine, Catherine, Nancy, Dani and Caitlyn will all be there to help me run this.  I can't wait to see everyone and I hope that everyone enjoys theirselves tonight.  I'll show off all of the projects tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Liz said...

so sorry to hear that you're in pain... hope you're feeling a bit better by tonight! I'm looking forward to it!

Sandy said...

Nice post which wonderful friend and It will owe the success of the event to her. Today, It woke up and am pretty much immobile. Jamie had to take the day off work to get me to my Doctors and It also heading to get a good massage. Thanks a lot for posting this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...