Great card for using up your scraps of Designer Paper

This was so quick to make - I have no idea who I case'd this from, but thanks for the inspiration.  Don't you love how darn easy and cute this is?  As Rachel would say "Oh Momma - that is cute AND adorable!"

For this card I used the cottage wall designer series paper and the Wow Flowers stamp set.  I have to admit - that's one of my favourite quick stamp sets, shown below.  (Psst - it's also one of the stamp sets that you can get for free with sale-a-bration if you place a $65 order).  I stamped the saying in Rich Razzleberry ink.  The base of the card is Old Olive card stock.
 
Spring has arrived here in London - we've been getting weather around 16 degrees and it's lovely.  I can't wait to enjoy it!  I write my exam tomorrow (wish me luck) and I'll be finished up this course on the 9th of April.  I didn't think that I would enjoy it as much as I am, but I am loving Roman Painting.  


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Joan said...

What a wonderful way to use up scraps!!!! Great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...