I can't wait to hang with my Monkey today! Josh is 30, WOW!

Rachel has been mising her Mommy time the last 4-5 days while I've been prepping for this exam (today, 9am, yikes!!).  I can't wait for noon - I'm picking her up for a date!  We're going to chill all afternoon, and play, and maybe even get out to Adventures on Wonderland.  Who knows?  I just miss my Monkey.


Speaking of monkeys - I case'd this card off the Stampin' Connection.  It's a Demonstrator-only website run by Stampin' Up that has over 50,000 samples of awesome cards.  This was one of them and it's a great card for kids!  I whipped up 15 of these the other night, Angie made some too, and I am going to use these for the massive amount of preggo's that I know who are all having their babies soon.  The colour palette is neutral - so it's great for little boys or little girls.  

The other Monkey in the family, my little brother Josh is turning 30 today.  Man, that makes me feel old.  Jamie and Josh and a whole bunch of guys are going out to do paintball tomorrow - how fun!  Oh how I wish I could go!



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...