Invitation to a Teddy Bear picnic

I remember when I was really little, maybe 4 or 6, and I went to a Teddy Bear picnic in Kiwanis Park... so I decided to do up a picnic just like it for Rachel.  I've got the invitations made and now we just have to work on a date and location for the end of Spring. 

I am really excited about this!  Rachel has a great big bear to bring with her, I bought her a fancy little dress and we're going to invite her cousins, all of the kids from daycare and maybe her soccer team too - once we meet them next month.  Ohhh - how fun this is going to be!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...