Princess got a castle

Jamie is completely fabulous at turning everyday things into something completely fun and fabulous for Rachel.  I had to take a few pictures of her box-turned-castle, shield and sword.  She's really into Knights and Princesses and this was a HUGE hit at our place.  We've had a few big castles (some with drawbridges like this one) and she loved to climb in, close up the door and read her books.  So cute!


Three weeks ago I messed up my neck again, so Jamie is going to take over the blogging - I've been putting up posts for a while that were pre-scheduled, and he's going to post over the next few days - just doing the typing for me and the uploading.  He's so sweet.  Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

2 comments:

9kids said...

I'm so sorry to hear your neck is messed up again :( Glad to hear Jamie is taking such good care of you, though, and it looks like your little princess is loving her castle. Feel better soon!

Pearl Maple said...

Fabulous things you have going on in your blog space, hope you are soon on the mend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...