Search and Rescue team's awards banquet

Jamie and I attended the awards banquet for the London Search and Rescue team last month.  It was so much fun - so many of our friends received recognition for their service.  A highlight was the award that Jamie received for having 750 Volunteer Service hours with the team.  We didn't know that he was getting it - so it was extra special.





This layout was digitally scrapped with the My Digital Studio software.  There is a My Digital Studio kit on sale for $199 until the end of the month - check it out - you might want to pick yourself up a deal!  Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...