Stampin' Up Tip: from the Stampin' Success Magazine

Stampin' Up! publishes a great magazine monthly for its demonstrators and it is something that I look forward to reading each month when it arrives.

Each month there are tips, techniques and tutorials in the magazine, as well as easy-to-demonstrate cards for me to show off to you.  I thought that I would share one of those cards with you today, as well as the little mini-tutorial on how to make the paper buttons.  It really is super simple and it's a wonderful way to get rid of all of those scraps you've been hoarding (I do it too!).
















Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE to visit my store.
I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...