Glossy goodness!




The amount of elegant glossy-ness on this card is fabulous and I just wish that I could have photographed it well for you.  All of the petals on the cherry blossom here are covered in ample layers of crystal effects.  Once dried, it appears as though I've embossed them.  It's a wonderful effect.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamp sets: Embrace Life, Short and Sweet
Specialty Papers: Groom
Classic Inks: Basic Black, Cameo Coral
Markers: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red
Accessories: Crystal Effects
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...