The Easter Hunt continues....

This was the first year that Rachel understood about Easter.  We've been reading her books for a few weeks.  The weekend was quite exciting - she was wrapped up in the idea of a bunny visiting her house, giving her a kiss while she slept, and leaving her presents to find.  I just love her imagination.

This layout is a mirror image of the layout from yesterday.  I altered the amount and sizing of the photos - we just took too many!!!  The background paper is the small real red polka dot and comes with the software, so does the chocolate chip "villa" paper behind the photos.  I love how easy this is!



School is officially over for the term!!!  I am quite excited to have this batch of classes over and I have a month off before I have to start it all again.  Bring on the picnics and BBQ's!

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...