Fabulous colour combo - card #2


I made this card using the colour combination (and a similar layout) as yesterday's card.  I switched up a few things (the texture on the light pink) and the stamps.  The little birds have been growing on me.  I received this stamp set for free as a gift from Stampin' Up (see post here) last year.  I made this card for my girlfriend Janelle who is also a SU Consultant - she has two adorable kids and is expecting twins any day now.  So I thought that this would look cute with a Momma bird and 4 little ones trailing behind her. My daughter is going to marry her son.  I just decided.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White
Classic Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Stamp sets: Happy Together, the "congrats" is from a retired SU stamp set.
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Big Shot, Perfect Poka Dots textured embossing folder
 
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...