Grammas never run out of hugs or cookies

I have loved this quote for ages and I've wanted to use it on a layout for ages... when I saw this photo I just knew that it was "the one".  What a great pic!  This is a photo of Rachel with Jamie's Mom and I love the expression.  Today is a day to reflect on Gramma's.
Seven years ago I lost my Grandmother.  I loved her and I miss her dearly.  I know that my Mom misses her too.  This morning after Rachel went to spend the day with my Mom, I decided to do something to remember my grandmother.  When I was little, I would sleepover at her house occasionally and I had "my own room".  Well, in the room on my bed was an old quilt on it.  I still have the quilt - so this morning I put the quilt on Rachel's bed.  I can't wait to see her snuggled up in it, just like I used to at my Gram's.  Miss you Dolly, and I'm thinking of you today.

This layout was digitally scrapped with the My Digital Studio software.  I tried out some new paper - the background pattern (flecked shimmery cocoa colour with the two colours of branches on it) is from the Designer Series pack of paper called "Spring Shades".  Now, I don't have a clue if this is going to be an actual paper package that you can buy, but I sure hope that it is.  The paper is just so beautiful that you really don't need to add a lot to the layout - it's just fabulous the way it is.  Check back tomorrow to see another designer paper from the same package.



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

orangeheromama said...

Love this layout!
I'm a BIG fan of browns and little birds and owls,etc..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...