Grandpa and Grand-daughter playing with their cars

Our little pumpkin is completely addicted to playing cars.  For Easter she got some cars that wound up when pulled back and zipped off when let go.  Oh my gosh she loves these things so much that she has to tuck them in beside her at night and sleep with them.  She even kisses them good morning.  

This layout was scrapbooked digitally with the My Digital Studio software.  I loved adding in all of the grosgrain ribbon onto this layout - competely dainty, eh?  If you already have the My Digital software Stampin' Up has just realeased a brand new set of ribbon downloads, they are the Satin Ribbons and they come in flat ribbon, ribbon tied in knots and ribbon tied in bows.  You can see this new download here.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Donna Faglie said...

A fantastic scrapbook page. Having all boys I can totally relate to the love for cars. For boys it never changes... at 25, 23, and 20 they still love their cars.

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Hi Alesha... Your layouts are just to kewl for words... I love them:-) I too use more and more my MDS, why? clean up time especially with a little monkey around. I can't believe how Rachel is growing into such a beautiful little girl:-)

Just as an FYI, if you like to get traffic up, challenges are usually a good place to start and your page would be perfect for this week's challenge over at Our Creative Corner (bows)
Talk soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...