Great colour combo: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, and Rose Red


I have re-arranged all of my ink pads on my shelves.  I wanted to sort them according to the new "collections" that are coming out in the new catalogue (on Canada Day).  I decided to play around with the colours that are NOT being retired and this is one of the cards that I made using the colour combination of Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red.  Do you love it?  I wish I could eat it!  Yummers! 

Oh - if this news that some of the colours are being retired is news to you, please see this postWe're re-vamping the colours - some ugly ones are leaving (Blush Blossom - don't let the door hit you in the .... on the way out) and some pretty ones are leaving (I will miss you Taken with Teal).  But the great news is that there's a whole huge WHACK of new pretty & fabulous colours that are coming into our palette to play with.  So if there's a colour that you "luv" love then I'd stock up on the ink pad, a reinker and some paper... and you can look forward to snatching up the new colours on July 1st when the new catalogue is released.

Card Recipe for the above card:
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Rose Red
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Stamp set: Forest Friends
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot and the new "Square Lattice" embossing folder (New Mini, available May 1st), Pretty in Pink Epoxy Brads, scallop trim border punch.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...