Just a little bit of snow.... brr!

I think that I'm cold just looking at this!  We had quite a mild winter here in London, Ontario.  This was one of the few times that Jamie actually had to shovel.  I was just thinking about how much I love the warm weather when I came across this photo in my digital scrapping folder on my computer and decided to make a layout with it.  I am SO glad that winter is over and the warm weather is here to stay!
The layout was made with the "write stuff" add-on for the MDS software - the background paper and the fancy shaped tag come in the add-on.  I added in snowflakes over top of the layout and a little deer too - I changed the opacity (made them see through) so they took on more of the colour of the background.  It just looks a little more natural now.  Do you like it?




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...