Layered Mother's Day card & Welcome to the Twins!

The Coultes twins have arrived!  Yesterday my girlfriend Janelle had two adorable little boys, Chase and Marshall.  They were both over 6lbs each and we've heard that they're doing really well.  They have an adorable older borther, Hayden, and a cute older sister, Callie!  I can't wait to meet the munchkins!
 

Yesterday I showed off a beautiful card that we made at the fundraiser in Dutton.  This was one of the other cards that we all made.  Everyone who came made a dozen cards (4 designs, 3 of each).  The thing that I love most about this card is the dimension to it.  The flowers are layered and popped up with dimensionals.  I am so glad to have my Mother's Day Cards already prepped!

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Stamp sets: Well Scripted, Vintage Vogue
Accessories: Sponges, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Old olive brads, 1/16" handheld hole punch.
Technique: Reverse Masking to make the Summer Sun sponged frame on the inner portion of the card

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Hey Alesha...Very pretty, thanks for joining us at the OCC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...