Monday night BYOP - want to join me? Third card in my series...


If you would like to join me in my studio, you are welcome to RSVP for this Monday's BYOP night. (BYOP = Bring your own project).  The space is limited and the cost is $5.00. Please bring paper and adhesive and an idea for a project to work on - you can use all of my stamps, inks, punches, tools, Big Shot & dies, and more. It's a fun and social night and I would love to have you over to create with! This is a great time for you to work on a project that you've been wanting to start (or finish) and to also see what everyone else is creating.

If you would like to come - it starts at 7:30pm and wraps up by 11pm at the latest.  You do have to register for this through my link http://www.meetup.com/londonstampnscrap at least two days prior to the event.

 This is the third card in my series using the three beautiful colours Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red.  I love the saying on this stamp "ears wishing you a happy day!" - who doesn't love adorable little puns??  I used markers to shade in the bunny and the middle is popped up with dimensionals for added depth.  I used a different texture on the strip again as well.  I just love how the different textures can completely change the look of a card.

Recipe for this card:

Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White.
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink.
Stamp Set: Animal Crackers
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Finial Press Textured Embossing Folder, dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha


1 comment:

Monica said...

Lovely cards... and the picture with you and your Dad is so nostalgic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...