A photo of my Papa and I when I was two years old


This is probably one of the only photos that I have of just me and my Papa when I was little.  I came across this a while ago when I was going through my parents old suitcase full of old photos - I was scanning them so I could have a copy rather than getting duplicates of photos printed.  I love this photo - Rachel is the same age as I am in the photo and the resemblance is uncanny - you can't even tell that it's not her.

I made this layout using 12x12 "mustard grid" designer paper from the "Write Stuff" add-on kit.  The kit has papers as well as tags.  The large scallop tag rectangle is part of the kit as well, and so are the two other designer papers (the dotted Soft Suede, and the mustard polka dotted paper). 
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!  Alesha To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...