Pretty cute chick at Easter

We had a wonderful afternoon at Nana and Papa's house for Easter Dinner on Saturday.  I had to do a layout about Rachel and her dress - it's just so cute and I just love dressing her up in all of her fancy dresses.  Thankfully she's a girly girl and loves the necklaces and bracelets and everything fancy. 
This layout was made with the My Digital Studio software.  On this layout I used the colours Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo.  I pulled the colours out of the photo and I love how it matches and compliments the photographs.  The digital stamps that I used (bird and branch) are from the "Cheep Talk" digital brush set.  This set is included with the software, as are many others.  I added in lots of ribbon and stitching details as well.
 


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...