Scrapbooking Classes: Layouts for girly girls #2

 
This is the second double-spread layout that we made at our "layouts for daughters" scrapbooking class.  This was taken the first year that we all attended Ribfest together - we normally always bring down a huge quilt, sit on it with our food and watch the festivities.  It's a lot of fun and the food is amazing.  We always get Boss Hogs Ribs and pulled pork - truly the best!
This is a traditional (not digital) scrapbooking layout that I made with a base of 12x12 Cameo Coral and accented with Ruby Red.   I did my journalling with the cameo coral marker and my stamping with the ruby red ink.




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...