So I have to brag about how much I love this layout!

 

Please - copy this!  It's such a fabulous and easy layout.  I'm going to show you justhow flexible it can be by changing up the designer paper on the background and the stamp on the front.  I copied this myself from another SU consultant on the Stampin' Connection.  Stampin Connection is a website that Stampin' Up has set up ONLY for Stampin' Up Demonstrators - so we can post in our own forum and upload photos of "Stampin' Up Only" projects.  There's close to 60,000 projects currently posted there.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red
Designer Series Papers: "Sending Love" (retired)
Inks: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Stamp set: Pocket Silhouettes
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...