Tea Party with the Queen of London

We have officially been told that the Queen of London will not have tea 
with us any more unless we are wearing our pearls.  
I, myself, am fine with this request.  
Jamie, however, looks ridiculous. 



I think that my daughter officially has an awesome sense of humour!  This layout was digitally scrapbooked using the My Digital Studio software. The layout uses the colours Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette.  The stamp set that I used is from the Occassions Mini Catalogue, called Vintage Vogue.  Now, these images are not included with the core MDS software, but you can pick them up in my online store.  It's $5.95 for the download and the images are very vintage.  I love them.  I also used the Vintage Overlay paper set to create the outer glow along the edges of the paper - an effect that is so cool.  I didn't want bright pink over the whole background, and this overlay set really muted the colour, adding to the vintage feel.  You can see all of the overlays here, and I'll do some better size close ups this week.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...