A third Easter Hunt

Peter Cottontail paid a visit to Nana and Papa's house too this year. It's pretty rare if my Dad doesn't see Rachel daily.  I think that he's pretty smitten with her and will pop over quite often.  She had to come over to give Papa his easter kisses - and they had a HUGE hunt for her all over the house.  This is actually one of two matching layouts that I'll show off tomorrow.
This digital layout was made with the colour scheme Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Whisper White.  If you would like to learn more about the MDS software please email me at any time and I'll gladly answer your questions.  If you are interested in coming to a free class to try out and learn about the MDS software please register for the London StampnScrap group - the class schedule is listed on here.




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...