Vintage overlays on my digital layout:

There are actually two overlays on this layout - the first overlay creates the distressed look around the border of the 12x12 card stock.  It's Mambo Melon and was waaaayyy too bold for the look I wanted to go for, so I added in an overlay to mute the colour scheme.  

The second overlay is only on the photo.  This was a photo that I took myself (you know the ones where you're trying to angle the camera to actually capture yourself and not just your chins).  When taking it we looked super washed out.  So I added in an overlay to tone down the glare from our skin. It's a great way to correct a photo that has been over exposed.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...