Whimsical purple tree

This stamp set is so FUN to play with!  I just love making whimsical little trees.  This was a card that we all made two weeks ago in Dutton at the Fundraiser for the Largie Church.  If you have a school, church or other organization and would like a fun & social fundraiser planned for you - please let me know and I can get you an information brochure for it.

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Confetti White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum
Technique: tearing


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day! 
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store.
Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...