An adorable little butterfly notebook

At my last downline meeting we made a bunch of chipboard die-cut notepads.  I had a lot of left over scrap pieces of designer paper so I made some mini notebooks.  This cute little notebook was made with the "Razzleberry Lemonade" designer papers.

Don't you just want one of these??

I've made a whole bunch of these for my workshop hostesses.  Starting in July I will be back to doing home parties.  At the moment, with me being in night school I have put them on hold just because it's too much time away from my family at night.  If you are interested in hosting a home party starting in July, please contact me through this link and I'll get in touch with you.  Hostesses will also get a NEW copy of the 2010-2011 Catalogue that will be released on July 1st.

Recipe for this project
Desginer Series Paper:
Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die (exclusive to Stampin' Up!), Rich Razzleberry polka dotted grosgrain ribbons, crop-o-dile, Sending Love Epoxy brads.




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!   
Alesha
To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...