At last week's big demonstrator meeting this was one of the Make-and-take projects which I was very impressed with!  I just love how vibrant the colours are and how easy it went together. 

The Big Demonstrator meeting is every 3 months in London.  There are prizes and I won several spools of ribbons and some Decor Elements - so I was quite happy!  I also got a bunch of swaps, 3D and cards, yahoo!  I was fortunate to have some wonderful friends join me at the event, Dani and Caroline, who also cleaned up at the prize table.  Awesome!  





Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!      Alesha   Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store. Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!   The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...