Baby girl shower scrapbook layout & MDS class

Becky's daughter is due any day now and I can't wait to meet the little jellybean!  Her baby shower was last month and there was a ton of people at it - over 40! We had a wonderful time!


I made this layout with the My Digital Studio crafting software.  It was nice and easy and I like the simple layout.


If you are local to London and are interested in a free class on how to use the My Digital Studio software please subscribe to my mailing list as I'll be sending out information about that in the next week or so. 


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for Alesha's Email Newsletters








For Email Newsletters you can trust


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!     Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store. Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!  

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...