Beautiful Top-Note box with lid


On April 30th my team and I held a large fundraiser for the London Search and Rescue team.  We were able to raise a large amount of money for the team through event tickets and raffle tickets for prizes.  Stampin' Up was very generous in giving us a bunch of stamp sets, accessories, embellishments, papers and more to raffle off at the event.  The Search and Rescue team is an organization that I've been involved with, as a volunteer searcher, for 6 years and I'm always happy to donate more funds to their cause. 

At the Fundraiser there were 6 presentations on techniques and 3d items that you can make and this was one that Danielle presented.  The colour scheme is beautiful.  I love the look of Chocolate & Red & Coral.  Each demonstrator who presents makes 6 different projects, then at the end of the night we all swap them so I come home with 6 unique displays to showcase in my Studio - sweet!  If you'd like to come over to take a look at this, please let me know.

Recipe for this project:
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, Cameo coral
Designer Paper: Pink Flamingo & the hard chipboard that comes in the package (re-use it if you have it)
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Curly label punch, Big Shot, Top note die (exclusive to Stampin' Up!), jumbo grommets, pretties kit, rhinestone brads.





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!   
Alesha
To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...